Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lost Weekend

Where is the weekend going...it is almost 10am on Sunday, and I have a Dr appointment at 12.30and maybe visitors calling in and here I am still playing...
I have just learned so much over the last few day, and downloaded brushes which are actually working now...searching the web....all the things that take up time.

Went to the Computer Group meeting yesterday and one of the members did a demo on removing objects from photos which was very interesting...maybe old hat to some but not to us....

Anyway, here are the results of my playing and learning over the last couple of days....(fortunately I have some cooked meals stored in the freezer)

It is hard to believe that this is the result of 2 days play

Now I am beginning to understand things better I will be able to list the steps.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Both of these are really good Shirley. I've not really tried working with the brushes, too scared. This programme is a lot of fun, and I can see so many images I can turn into something textile related. I'm enjoying the GIMP group discussions on SF, although I don't have anything much to contribute.