These are two designs using the brush I made from a blackwork pattern. I posturised a background of the flowers which are red, hence the red background of the Flame Tree ,and changed the sizes of the brush.
This was the first pattern I made. The background is from skeletalmess, and then I just stamped the design.
Still have a lot to learn here. I need to know how to colour brushes...but that will come with more practice, and of course advice from my cyber friends.
I have made another one from one of my embroideries, but I think I saved that as a pattern...oops Will sort that out for my next post.