Friday, October 1, 2010

Liz's Circles

First effort. Unfortunately did not save the pretty red and purple circles to make brushes

Added Noise to this

I like the effect of noise
I have admired how Liz from y-knot blog has been able to create her great rendered circles. Try as I might I could not work out how to do all the individual ones....and now Liz has been kind enough to take the time to help  me with this.  She is an absolutely amazing whiz at all this digital design.  I am still learning, but here are my efforts so far.

I can now progress to the next page...I am so excited about these they were a reall challenge and I have spent hours trying to solve it and when you know how you go...grr..there it was all the time....a matter of getting to know what all the things in the drop down menus mean.  So now it is onward and upward.

5 comments:

Raphaela said...

Shirley, what you do is unbelievable.Your images are so beautiful. I love them. Love your circles (or mandalas which are one of my favorite motifs), love your flower images and especially the images you make using your embroidery. Girl, you are a genius!

Maggieb.Bounty said...

Hi raphaela, I would love to see what you would do with one of these images...feel free if you want to use them there is no restriction on them.

neki desu said...

yes i also like what noise does. at least that kind of noise which is silent :)

Y-Knot said...

Oooh, I love these, sorry I didn't notice them when you first posted. I always love the way everyone's work looks so different while applying the same basic techniques.

WandarArt.Stitch said...

Beautiful , I love it !!!
hugs........